Findings about Feed-in Tariff payments
Ofgem audit – Errors and failings!
In their most recent Feed-in Tariff audit report, Ofgem noted that over 80% of licensees (Energy Suppliers) achieved an audit score of weak or unsatisfactory and recorded common failings in their allocation of incorrect tariff rates resulting in cases of generators being underpaid.
Industry insiders – Complex and time consuming!
For most multi-site generators, the reconciliation process is complex and protracted. This, not only risks failure to identify missed payments due but, adds considerably to the bottom line cost of administering the receipts.
Solutions Innovator – Data Interconnect
From the highly acclaimed innovation team at Data Interconnect, WebSend FiT offers precise verification of payments received. The process provides important reassurance on accurate finances and frees staff to work more effectively.
In line with our innovative solutions ethos, WebSend FiT can be used in a number of ways and adapted to suit any individual requirements.
Feed-in Tariff Claims & Payments Audit
Let Data Interconnect carry out an audit of your FiT claims and payments
Critical audit – Claim unpaid monies due
In their most recent Feed-in Tariff audit report, Ofgem recorded common failings in the allocation of incorrect tariff rates resulting in cases of generators being underpaid.
If you would like to know if you are affected, we can verify your receipts and claim back any unpaid monies due, involving Ofgem if necessary.
How would an audit work?
Provide us with:
A list of the FiT IDs for which you claim payments
A copy of the meter readings sent to your licensee (Energy Supplier)
A copy of the statements received from your licensee (Energy Supplier)
Using the WebSend FiT system, we can calculate precisely how much you should have been paid and report on any payments that were incorrect.
What WebSend FiT does
- Your dashboard provides a payment request schedule to keep you on track always
- Import your meter readings to produce payment requests and calculate what is due
- Reconcile your expected income with the statement received
- Keep your Finance Department happy by having estimated income figures and accrual amounts readily available
- Sensible pricing to suit your requirements
What you can do
- Create your Payment Claim at the press of a button
- Know how much is owing in advance
- Slick statement reconciliation
- Save processing time and effort at Year End – including accruals calculations
- Identify poorly performing installations each time you put in a claim
- Increase cashflow by completing quarterly claims with confidence and ease
How it would work…
- Forward your meter readings and any paperwork received from your energy supplier to us
- Handle the entire payment claim to the energy supplier
- Verify payments and raise disputes as necessary
- Provide a quarterly report of what has and hasn’t been paid
- Offer HMRC VAT reports as required
- Supply end of financial year reporting including accruals for accounts
- Provide financial forecasting as requested and agreed
- Include any other bespoke options you require