Corrivo from Data Interconnect; is a powerful cloud-based Invoice-to-Cash Automation platform for corporate credit control teams.
Designed and built with Credit Control Best Practice at its core, Corrivo supports the global credit control functions of numerous world renowned companies. The flexible, scalable solution is highly configurable to ensure a tight fit with any business model.
This easy-to-use, modular solution delivers robust and scalable Billing, Collection, Dispute and Cash Allocation and Invoice Finance automation that teams love.
Corrivo processes millions of documents every day turning orders into invoices, and invoices into cash. Clients send data output files from their ERP systems and Corrivo creates, sends and tracks the progress of invoices in a range of eInvoice formats and a wide range of delivery channels.
Credit Controllers can track the status of each invoice online and customers can view and download copies of their invoices online via secure, branded customer invoice portals. Even customers that receive invoices on paper or by EDI can still view copies online, providing them with a self-service means to make timely payment, ad remittance advices or submit inquiries.
Security is fundamental to our business. Processing millions of documents a day, means that we hold large volumes of critical and sensitive information. Our systems are constantly audited for possible security vulnerability. Our servers are hosted in the EU by a leading Data Centre and are fully compliant with all industry ISO standards and GDPR policies.
Our full Security Policy is available on request.
Key features of our secure platform include:
- All systems hosted by a secure Data Centre
- Data Centre staffed 24/7/365
- 256 bit SSL encryption to protect the transferal of data between users and the web system
- Data Centre is SAS70 Type II security certified
- Server farm is housed in controlled access Data Centre featuring multiple fail-over systems
- 100% Cisco Powered Network
- Regularly audited by Cisco
- All personnel are regularly security screened
- All server Operating Systems use best practices and are fully managed to ensure maximum security to provide 100% up-time